Find Hotels in Campbell, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Campbell, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and breweries. Around the area, top sights include Winchester Mystery House, California's Great America, and Great Mall of the Bay Area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Campbell
- The closest major airport is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose, CA (RHV-Reid Hillview), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbell
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Pruneyard Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Ainsley House to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Campbell. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Jose - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Campbell - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Winchester Mystery House, located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center, and California's Great America, which is 8 mi (12.9 km) away.
Getting Around Campbell
You can access metro transit at Winchester Station, Campbell Station, and Hamilton Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Campbell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 15.35 inches of rain falls on Campbell each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Campbell?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Campbell, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Campbell?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Campbell?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Campbell?
What are some accommodations with pools in Campbell?
What is the best spa hotel in Campbell?
What is the best hotel near San Francisco International Airport (SFO)?
How is it staying in Campbell?
What should I see while I'm in Campbell?
What's the best way to get around Campbell?
What's the seasonal weather like in Campbell?
Recent reviews of Campbell hotels
More trip options
- Campbell Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Campbell Airports
- Hotels near Popular Campbell Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Campbell
- More Hotel Options in Campbell
- Campbell Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in California
- Other Hotels near Campbell, California
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends