Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lumberton, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theaters, and festivals.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Lumberton
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lumberton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Carolina Civic Center, Robeson County Museum, and Luther Britt Park. Additionally, you might want to add Pinecrest Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Lumberton. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites Lumberton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Lumberton - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Lumberton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Crown Center, located 28 mi (45.1 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Lumberton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lumberton is 47.72 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F