Visitors to Laurinburg are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and baseball games.
- You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rockingham
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 35.8 mi (57.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Laurinburg
Places to visit in the larger region include Lake Wallace, National Railroad Museum, and University of North Carolina at Pembroke. In the area, you'll also find Marlboro Country Club and Rockingham Speedway.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Laurinburg - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Laurinburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Laurinburg gets about 39.92 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F