Those traveling to Lupton are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lupton
Places to visit in the larger region include Irons Park and Tanger Outlets West Branch. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Lupton, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 20 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Super 8 by Wyndham West Branch is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from central Lupton. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in West Branch can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Quality Inn West Branch is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the center of Lupton. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in West Branch can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Lakefront 2BR Hale Cabin w/ Access to Boat Ramp! is located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Lupton. This 3.5-star resort in West Branch features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Lupton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Lupton gets about 31.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 13°F