Visitors can enjoy all that Standish has to offer including the casinos and bars. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saginaw
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 32 mi (51.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Standish
A favorite place to visit in the city is Saganing Eagles Landing Casino. Additionally, you'll find Bay County Pinconning Park and Arenac County Historical Museum in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- In Town Inn - This 2.5-star motel features 5 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking.
Dressing for Standish
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Standish each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F