Visiting St. Helen
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Helen has to offer including the golf courses and parks. In St. Helen, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Helen
A couple of favorite places to visit are Birch Point Golf Club and Huron-Manistee National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Irons Park and White Deer Country Club in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to St. Helen, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 73 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Cute Cabin Available In St. Helen, ATV Trails are Calling Your Name! Book Now! is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of St. Helen. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Grayling can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- New! Single-story House 5 Mins to Lake St. Helen! is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central St. Helen. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Houghton Lake can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Grayling is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the center of St. Helen. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in West Branch can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for St. Helen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for St. Helen is 28.78 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F