Find Motels in Madison
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Madison
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Madison
Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton Madison Downtown
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Madison Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 8 affordable motels in Madison among more than 171 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Madison has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Wisconsin State Capitol, Wisconsin Historical Museum, and Chazen Museum of Art.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you'll often find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Madison motels to select from:
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of East Towne Mall.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A spa tub along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 2-minute drive of East Towne Mall.
- Enjoy access to the free parking and laundry facilities, as well as room amenities like WiFi.
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of East Towne Mall.
- It's located within a quick 4-minute drive of Alliant Energy Center.
- Free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a 30-minute drive of Camp Randall Stadium and Alliant Energy Center.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in MadisonAs you're exploring the area, check out the college campus and enjoy the scenic lakeside. People who've visited Madison love its shops and entertainment.
Here are some popular places:
- Wisconsin State Capitol
- Wisconsin Historical Museum
- Chazen Museum of Art
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- Allen Centennial Gardens
- Olin Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Sun Prairie Ice Arena
- Memorial Union Terrace
Madison is also known for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit MadisonDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Madison by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 11° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 12° F at night
- Average rainfall is 34.45 inches in a year
How to Get to Madison and Around the Area
|Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional)||Airport||4.8 mi (7.8 km)|
|Columbus Station||Train Station||26.5 mi (42.6 km)|