Families will find kid-friendly activities in Middleton, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and university setting. Around the area, top sights include Camp Randall Stadium, Henry Vilas Zoo, and Chazen Museum of Art.
- You'll find 142 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madison
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Middleton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Death's Door Spirits Distillery, Pleasant View Golf Course, and Capital Brewery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are National Mustard Museum and Lake Mendota.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Middleton. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Madison West/Middleton - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its quiet rooms and first-rate property condition.
- Courtyard by Marriott Madison West Middleton - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include Camp Randall Stadium, 7.1 mi/11.5 km from the city center, and Henry Vilas Zoo, which is 7.7 mi/12.4 km away.
Dressing for Middleton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Middleton is 36.10 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F