Visiting Makadi Bay
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Makadi Bay, which is also known for its entertainment choices and water parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and live music.
- You'll find 314 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hurghada
- The closest major airport is in Hurghada (HRG-Hurghada Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Makadi Bay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Makadi Water World. You'll also find Aqua Park and Hurghada Grand Aquarium in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Makadi Bay. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Iberotel Makadi Beach - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Jaz Makadina - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Jaz Aquaviva - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a water park and 2 restaurants, along with cable TV. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Makadi Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Makadi Bay is 0 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F