Visiting Soma Bay
Visitors to Soma Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hurghada
- The closest major airport is in Hurghada (HRG-Hurghada Intl.), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Soma Bay
Top activities include snorkeling and exploring the coral reef, while Ras Abu Soma Dive Site is one place to visit. You'll also find Tobia Arbaa Dive Site and Safaga Dock in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Soma Bay. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay - This 5-star hotel features a marina, 5 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and clean rooms.
- The Breakers Diving & Surfing Lodge - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Sheraton Soma Bay Resort - This 5-star resort features a private beach, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Soma Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Soma Bay is 0 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F