Visitors to Mannford are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mannford
Places to visit in the larger region include Keystone State Park, Feyodi Creek Park, and Dr. Joe W. Hanson Park. Additionally, you'll find Osage Casino - Sand Springs and Cushing Country Club in the area.
As you plan your trip to Mannford, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 55 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hyatt Regency Tulsa is located 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the heart of Mannford. This 4-star hotel in Tulsa features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Aloft Tulsa Downtown is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from central Mannford. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tulsa can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Downtown Tulsa/Route 66 is 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the center of Mannford. This 2.5-star hotel in Tulsa features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mannford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Mannford gets about 40.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 26°F