Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Visitors to Mansfield are sure to enjoy the bars, forests, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, spas, and university setting. Top sights around the area include Sherwood Forest Country Park, Newstead Abbey, and Theatre Royal.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Mansfield
- The closest major airport is in Nottingham (NQT), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mansfield
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and Sherwood Forest Country Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Newstead Abbey and Theatre Royal.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mansfield. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bridleways Guest House & Holiday Homes - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and walkable location.
- The Forest Lodge - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Dukeries Lodge - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Nottingham Cathedral, 15.2 mi/24.4 km from the heart of the city, and Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, which is 15.4 mi (24.7 km) away.
Getting Around Mansfield
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Mansfield Woodhouse Station, Shirebrook Station, or Mansfield Station. Mansfield may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Mansfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Mansfield gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mansfield?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mansfield, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mansfield?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mansfield?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Mansfield?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Sherwood Forest Country Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Sherwood Pines Forest Park?
Recent reviews of Mansfield hotels
More trip options
- Mansfield Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mansfield Airports
- Hotels near Popular Mansfield Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mansfield
- More Hotel Options in Mansfield
- More Popular Hotels in England
- Other Hotels near Mansfield, England
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends