Visiting Marble Canyon
Visitors to Marble Canyon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marble Canyon
The city is notable for landmarks like Navajo Bridge, Lee's Ferry, and Lonely Dell Ranch Historic Site. The city's natural beauty is on display at South Coyote Buttes, Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, and White Pockets. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wave of Coyote Buttes and Lake Powell.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Marble Canyon Lodge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Marble Canyon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 5.91 inches of rain falls on Marble Canyon each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F