Families will find kid-friendly activities in Delaware, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the zoo. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Marion, OH (MNN-Marion Municipal), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Delaware
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Ohio Wesleyan University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Glenross Golf Club and Delaware State Park.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pacer Inn And Suites Delaware - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Top places to visit in the area include Sky Zone, located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center, and Mapfre Stadium, which is 20.3 mi/32.7 km away.
Dressing for Delaware
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Delaware gets about 38.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F