Visitors to Marlow are sure to enjoy the riverfront, coffeehouses, and spas. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Legoland, Windsor Castle, and Oracle.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Marlow
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marlow
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Higginson Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are All Saints Church and Longridge Activity Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Marlow. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Dog and Badger - This 5-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Glade End Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Chequers Marlow - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Legoland, 9.4 mi/15.1 km from the city center, and Windsor Castle, which is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) away.
Getting Around Marlow
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Marlow Station. Marlow might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Marlow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Marlow each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F