Visitors can enjoy all that Marshall has to offer including the monuments, university setting, and football games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Higginsville.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marshall
Favorite places to visit in the city include Jim The Wonder Dog Memorial Garden, Indian Foothills Park, and Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum. You'll also find Boonslick State Park and Tri-City Country Club in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Marshall Station - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Marshall
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Marshall gets about 44.33 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F