Visitors to Sedalia are sure to enjoy the festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, entertainment choices, and live music.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Clinton
- The closest major airport is in Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sedalia
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Daum Museum of Contemporary Art. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vermont Park and Missouri State Fairgrounds.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sedalia. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Sedalia Station - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sedalia - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Bothwell, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting Around Sedalia
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sedalia Station. Sedalia might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sedalia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.33 inches of rain falls on Sedalia each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F