Visitors to Boonville are sure to enjoy the casinos and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, golf courses, and cafés.
- You'll find 99 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbia
- The closest major airport is in Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boonville
The city's hiking trails and riverfront provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Harley Park. Biking is a top activity, and Hail Ridge Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boonville Visitors Center and River, Rails & Trails Museum and Lions Park Aquatic Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Boonville. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Boonville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Frederick - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Boonville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Boonville gets about 44.33 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F