Visitors to Warrensburg are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, live music, and lakeside setting. You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Clinton.
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrensburg
The city's natural beauty is on display at Blind Boone Park, Cave Hollow Park, and Knob Noster State Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Central Missouri is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Drum Statue and Keth Memorial Golf Course at Pertle Springs.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Warrensburg. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Warrensburg - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Warrensburg Station - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Warrensburg - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Warrensburg
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Warrensburg Station. Warrensburg may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Warrensburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 42.91 inches of rain falls on Warrensburg each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°F