Visiting McKenzie Bridge
Visitors to McKenzie Bridge are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs and entertainment choices.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in McKenzie Bridge
- The closest major airport is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 52.4 mi (84.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in McKenzie Bridge
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Willamette National Forest. In the area, you'll also find Tokatee Golf Course and Terwilliger Hot Springs.
As you plan for your vacation to McKenzie Bridge, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 11 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Mckenzie River Cottage Studio Bedroom 1 Bathroom Cottage is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from central McKenzie Bridge. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Vida can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- 56341 Delta Drive Home 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Home is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of McKenzie Bridge. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Blue River can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for McKenzie Bridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for McKenzie Bridge is 39.61 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F