Find Hotels in Lebanon, OR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Visitors to Lebanon are sure to enjoy the restaurants and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, sporting events, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Corvallis
- The closest major airport is in Corvallis, OR (CVO-Corvallis Municipal), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lebanon
Places to visit in the larger region include Timber-Linn Memorial Park, Linn County Expo Center, and The Albany Brass Ring Historical Carousel and Museum. In the area, you'll also find Northside Park and East Linn Museum.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Premier Boulder Falls Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Lebanon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Lebanon gets about 39.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F