Visiting Cranberry Township
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cranberry Township, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the area include PNC Park, Monongahela Incline, and Heinz Field.
- You'll find 272 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pittsburgh
- The closest major airport is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cranberry Township
A couple of favorite places to visit are UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex and Cranberry Township Community Waterpark. In the area, you'll also find Western Pennsylvania Model Railroad Museum and North Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cranberry Township. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Cranberry - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Towneplace Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Cranberry Township - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Cranberry Township
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.85 inches of rain falls on Cranberry Township each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F