Visitors to Merrimack are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Southern New Hampshire University Arena.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manchester
- The closest major airport is in Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Merrimack
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Merrimack Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Anheuser-Busch Brewery to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Merrimack. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Merrimack - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Residences at Daniel Webster - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- WoodSpring Suites Nashua Merrimack - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Southern New Hampshire University Arena, located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Merrimack
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 44.61 inches of rain falls on Merrimack each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F