Visitors to Londonderry are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, gardens, and theme park. A top sight in the area is Southern New Hampshire University Arena.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manchester
- The closest major airport is in Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 9 mi (14.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Londonderry
Southern New Hampshire University Arena is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Mall of New Hampshire and Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn Londonderry - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Londonderry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Londonderry is 44.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F