See yourself wandering through the city center during your future vacation, noticing the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one attraction you're especially prepared for: Mini Town. The time has come to tick it off your must-see list.
Find Your Best Mini Town Lodging
Hotels near Mini Town
Travel tales come in all shapes and sizes. You'll have memories galore after a visit to Mini Town.
Getting there is part of the enjoyment, as it resides 330 miles from the nation's capital, Pretoria, in an area called Durban.
Discover a hotel you like just a short distance away. There are 28 within 2 miles of Mini Town. The African Pride Audacia Manor Boutique Hotel, the Hilton Durban and the Protea Hotel by Marriott Durban Edward are just a few you might want to check out. They are 2 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
There's no requirement to spend a copious amount on accommodation. You will find a number of budget-friendly hotels situated near to this attraction. Situated 1 mile away is the Concierge, but you might also like to check out the Quarters Hotel Florida Road if you've got time. It's 1 mile away.
Some people just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, you can choose from a fantastic range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Be sure to look into the Belaire Suites, just 0.2 miles away, and the Albany Hotel, 1 mile away.
With boundless coffee and delectable treats, Pavilion Hotel (15 K E Masinga Road, North Beach, Durban) has become highly regarded with people in the region. Just 0.4 miles away from Mini Town, this spot is in the center of things.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Mini Town, there's lots more to experience:
- Splash about in the water, take a stroll, play some ball games, scour the beach for treasures and possibly even indulge in a picnic. The enjoyable things you can do at North Beach are only restricted by your imagination!
- Everyone knows that life is better when you're beach-side, so remember to venture to Battery Beach, a much-loved location for locals and visitors.
- Whether you'd like to rule the roulette table, experience a poker game or would just like to feel the energy of the casino floor, Suncoast Casino and Entertainment World is a fun place to go.
- A vacation spent at the beach evokes memories of happiness, laughter and joy. Make more of these cherished moments and organize a trip to Dairy Beach.
- There's plenty of rollercoasters to ride and snacks to sample at the favorite local theme park, Durban Funworld.
The rail terminal, Durban Station, can be found 0.8 miles from Mini Town, making the metro a convenient mode of transportation.
Our registry of Durban places to stay provides all the things you require, so you can be certain to have venues near Mini Town you'll enjoy. It's time to start going Durban had quite a few arrivals over the past year. You can rest easy once it comes time to make your reservation, too: countless visitors endorse their Durban hotel. We have all the insider information you need right here.
- We offer serene spaces for all sorts, from big families to travelers on their own.
- The concierge services at hotels near Mini Town will be awesome, which will only enrich your trip to this lovely landmark.
- Rooms in Durban lodging will be fresh, tidy, and set to receive you.
Durban vacations received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. You can stay right nearby with our excellent registry of hotels near Mini Town.
There are still further activities to do in Durban once Mini Town is checked off your agenda.
- Enjoy a night out on the town to top off the exploration; the next day, get cultured about the territory's past.
- Durban also is an ace when it comes to welcoming its arrivals after you spend a time on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Until recently, Durban tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but rising bookings mean today is the day to book.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Durban, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Mini Town. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new landscapes!