Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Minobu has to offer including the theme park, temples, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Around the area, top sights include Narusawa Ice Cave, Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway, and Maizuru Castle. In Minobu, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Minobu
Attractions like Shimobe Onsen, Umegashima Onsen, and Fujikawa Craft Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Grave of Nichirenshoto Gosoan, Mt. Minobu Kuonji Temple, and Kyoenbo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yunooku Museum of Gold Mining History and Mt. Minobu Ropeway.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Minobu. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Shimobe Hotel is located in the heart of Minobu. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star ryokan in Minobu can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Shukubo Kakurinbo is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star ryokan in Minobu features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Narusawa Ice Cave, located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway, which is 18.2 mi/29.4 km away.
Dressing for Minobu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Minobu each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F