Find Hotels in Fuefuki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Fuefuki has to offer including the monuments, parks, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, temples, and theme park. Around the area, top sights include Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Maizuru Castle, and Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway. You'll find 254 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kofu.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fuefuki
Cultural venues in the city include Yamanashi Prefectural Museum, The Shakado Museum of Jomon Culture, and Fuefuki Kasugai Local Museum Ogawa Masako Memorial. The city is notable for landmarks like Miwa Shrine, Himine Shrine, and Ishibashihachiman Shrine. The city's natural beauty is on display at Misaka Togenkyo Park, Furusato Park, and Kanegawa Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fuefuki. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel NIZI - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and room size.
- Meiseki No Yado Kagetsu - Our customers like the room size at this ryokan. With a stay at this 3.5-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Chisun Inn Kofu Isawa - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center, and Maizuru Castle, which is 7.6 mi/12.2 km away.
Getting Around Fuefuki
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Fuefuki Isawaonsen Station. Fuefuki may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Fuefuki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Fuefuki gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F