Find Hotels in Miraflores, Lima
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Miraflores hotels and places to stay
Visiting Miraflores in Lima
Travelers love the Miraflores neighborhood for its beautiful ocean views, ample dining options, and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including ChocoMuseo and Las Pizzas Street. Miraflores is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Lima area, especially with 266 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Lima's Miraflores Neighborhood
Here are some accommodation choices in Miraflores for you to consider:
- Belmond Miraflores Park: 5-star hotel featuring a marina, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Larq'a Park Rooms: 3.5-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi, a terrace, and concierge services. Expedia travelers like this guesthouse's quiet location and helpful staff.
- Hilton Lima Miraflores: 4.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free valet parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its beach locale and clean rooms.
Miraflores might not have accommodations to meet your needs but there are other neighborhoods to consider in Lima. San Isidro is a neighborhood that travelers love for its ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 48 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and restaurant.
- Ramada Encore Lima San Isidro: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Foresta Hotel Lima: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and free valet parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its quiet location and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Miraflores in Lima
Some landmarks in Miraflores that you won't want to miss include Virgen Milagrosa Church, Villena Bridge, and Huaca Pucllana Ruins. ChocoMuseo and Las Pizzas Street are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
San Isidro is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Olivar Park, Camino Real Mall, and Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid. Other places worth visiting include Lima Golf Club, Jose Luis Bustamante y Rivero Park, and Costa Verde Beach.