Travelers to Misquamicut give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its bars. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Misquamicut
- The closest major airport is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 12.4 mi (20 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Misquamicut
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Misquamicut State Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Water Wizz of Westerly and Atlantic Beach Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Misquamicut. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Hotel Maria - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Breezeway Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Pleasant View Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea, located 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Misquamicut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 47.40 inches of rain falls on Misquamicut each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F