Find Hotels in Mashantucket, CT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Travelers to Mashantucket give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, shopping, and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mystic - New London
- The closest major airport is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mashantucket
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center is a local cultural venue. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlet Foxwoods is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Foxwoods Resort Casino and Lake of Isles.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Fox Tower at Foxwoods - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea, located 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Mashantucket
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mashantucket is 49.68 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Mashantucket?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mashantucket, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mashantucket?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Mashantucket?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Mashantucket?
What's the best hotel for couples in Mashantucket?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mashantucket?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Foxwoods Resort Casino?
What about the best place to stay close to Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Mashantucket?
What's the best high-end hotel in Mashantucket?
Recent reviews of Mashantucket hotels
More trip options
- Mashantucket Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mashantucket Airports
- Hotels near Popular Mashantucket Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mashantucket
- More Hotel Options in Mashantucket
- More Popular Hotels in Mystic - New London
- Other Hotels near Mashantucket, Mystic - New London
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends