Find Hotels Near Levanto Marina, Levanto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Levanto Marina
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2019
Levanto Marina Hotel Guide
Levanto Marina is a great starting point for a vacation.
Going there is part of the enjoyment, as it resides 210 miles from the country's capital city, Rome, in a place called Levanto.
With as many as 23 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Levanto Marina, you're sure to find one you like. Take a look at the Park Hotel Argento, just 0.5 miles away, the Villa Margherita, 0.3 miles away, or the Hotel Carla, 0.6 miles away.
Would you much rather spend your money on experiences? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget hotels in the vicinity. The Resort La Francesca and the Hotel Europa are a couple of well-placed hotels that are located 0.8 miles and 0.4 miles away.
Sometimes it feels good to splash out on a getaway, and there's no finer way to do that than by reserving a room in a lavish hotel. You'll find a selection just a short cab ride away. The Hotel Porto Roca and the Hotel Al terra di Mare are favorites among travelers who have discerning tastes.
This area is busy with interesting sights and sounds. Macaja - Bar Restaurant in Levanto is a well-known eatery that is close to Levanto Marina. Later on, you might feel inclined to head to another restaurant in the vicinity. Grab a table for dinner at Pizzeria Ristorante Bagni Nettuno and try a dish you've never eaten before. To cap the night off, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Dry Vin.
Other Places to Visit near Levanto MarinaOf course, there are also plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Levanto Marina:
- If you're tired of honking horns, head out into Mother Nature and walk around Biking Trails Levanto - Framura.
- Easy to locate, Saint Andrew's Church is a prominent part of the landscape. The church has a significant role in the social and religious life of the community.
- Head to San Giorgio Castle if you have an interest in history.
- Anyone who loves the sea will definitely enjoy Bonassola Beach.
- Watch the waves crash to the shore, taste the salt wafting through the air and listen to the calls of the seabirds at Fegina Beach. There is nowhere quite like the beach to revive your senses.
Catching the train is among the most economical, reliable and convenient ways to get to Levanto Marina. You'll want to disembark at Levanto, which is just 0.6 miles away.