Visitors can enjoy all that Moville has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway), 17 mi (27.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Moville
As you plan your trip to Moville, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 23 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Moville. This 4-star hotel in Sioux City features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Sioux City is located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Moville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Sioux City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Sioux City is 17 mi (27.4 km) from the center of Moville. This 2.5-star hotel in Sioux City features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Moville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Moville is 28.11 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°F