Bed and Breakfast in Myrtle Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Myrtle Beach
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Myrtle Beach
Ocean Reef Resort
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Dunes Village Resort
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
South Bay Inn & Suites
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
B&Bs and More in Myrtle Beach
Are you searching for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and a comfortable environment? If you have trouble finding a B&B in the heart of Myrtle Beach, there are 5068 other lodging choices to pick from in the area so you can find a similar property nearby. If you'd like to spend some time by the water during your time in Myrtle Beach, Huntington Beach State Park and Litchfield Beach are worth a stop.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet guests from other places, and hearty breakfasts, B&Bs all have a truly one-of-a-kind setting. This is a B&B that travelers enjoy in Myrtle Beach:
The Pelican Inn: 2.5 stars, 8 rooms
- Buffet breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Weather in Myrtle Beach
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Myrtle Beach:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 51.34 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 68° F and nighttime temperatures average 34° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 46° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 59° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 80° F during the day and 34° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Myrtle Beach
Travelers enjoy Myrtle Beach for its beautiful beaches and major shopping area. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Chapin Memorial Park and Anderson Park are some notable spots. You might put Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Beach Room Escape on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Myrtle Beach for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Myrtle Beach?
Fly into Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), which is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), which is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.