See yourself walking around the downtown area during your perfect getaway, staring up at the gorgeous environment or the buildings wherever you look. However, there's one feature you are especially prepared for: New York State Capitol Building. Now is finally the day to get yourself there.
New York State Capitol Building Hotels
Hotels near New York State Capitol Building
There's certainly a reason why groups of tourists decide to head to New York State Capitol Building year after year.
Albany, the state's buzzing capital city, is where this destination can be found.
With 10 places to stay within 2 miles of New York State Capitol Building, spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. One of the more well-known hotels is the Hilton Albany, just 0.09 miles away. Two other great options are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Albany Downtown/Medical Center, 0.9 miles away, and the Holiday Inn Express Albany Downtown, only 0.5 miles away.
Comfortable and inexpensive are some of the ways that travelers describe the budget hotels close by. Two places are the Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-Downtown, 0.2 miles away, and the Renaissance Albany Hotel, found just 0.06 miles away.
Make your stay even more fantastic by reserving a room at one of the upmarket hotels nearby. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Albany Downtown and the Morgan State House are within arm's reach at short distances of just 0.2 miles for the former and 0.7 miles for the latter.
Hardly any travelers can make it through a jam-packed day of tours and sightseeing without a coffee break. Cafe One Eleven is an ideal rest stop as it is near New York State Capitol Building. If you want something a little more substantial, have a look at the specials at Cafe Capriccio, another dining establishment within walking distance. Finally, slurp up a cocktail and chat with some of your fellow travelers while you kick back at The City Beer Hall.
After visiting New York State Capitol Building, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- Deepen your knowledge of the nation's decision-making processes by planning a trip to Albany City Hall.
- Obtain intriguing insights into the people and policies that effect the lives of the local community at Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza.
- As one of the region's main venues for community art projects, travelers can't go awry with a few hours at The Egg.
- It doesn't matter if you attend a tragedy, comedy or musical, time at Capital Repertory Theater is a fun and unique way to experience some first-class entertainment.
- Inside Albany Berkshire Ballet, one of the area's well-known show venues, dancers perform and tell beautiful stories with the undulations of their body.
A modest distance of just 1 mile is all that separates New York State Capitol Building from the light rail station, Albany-Rensselaer Station.
Expedia's Downtown Albany resorts and lodging deliver everything you require, so you can be certain to get spots near New York State Capitol Building you'll appreciate. You won't be the only one lots of sightseers pop in to really retreat from it all. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from the secret advice you could want. You'll travel with confidence when reservation time is here, too: numerous explorers approve of their Downtown Albany hotel.
- "Clean, neat, and waiting to welcome you in" is always the end game for Downtown Albany hotel rooms.
- We offer comfy rooms for all kinds, including big families with children and solo travelers.
- The staff at accommodation around New York State Capitol Building provide great service as you might expect near such a marvelous feature.
With our diverse roster of hotels near New York State Capitol Building, you can stay right next door.
Downtown Albany Fascinating Facts and Figures
After New York State Capitol Building is realized, you'll still have lots to see and do in Downtown Albany.
- To truly see everything the district has to provide, read about all the tours near Downtown Albany.
- Prepare to realize Downtown Albany also is on the ball when it comes to laying out the red carpet after you spend some hours on its a full plate of action.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude your good times with a bang; the next day, drop in on a local museum.
You'll never regret planning a trip to Downtown Albany, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near New York State Capitol Building from Expedia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and usher in some all-new photo opportunities!