Bed and Breakfast in Newport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Newport
Other property types in Newport
Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Newport
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Hallmark Resort - Newport
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Why Stay at B&B in Newport?
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're traveling solo and hoping to make some connections, B&Bs can be a great choice. You'll find 143 hotels and other accommodations in Newport, so you'll have several choices for your stay.
If you want to get away from the noise and crowds in Newport, picking a B&B out of town can be a great way to get some much-needed rest on your vacation. If museums are at the top of your list when you venture out to explore Newport, Ripley's Believe It or Not and Pacific Maritime and Heritage Center are worth a stop.
Below is the most popular B&B in the area:
Channel House: 2.5 stars, 16 rooms
- 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of Newport
- Private spa tubs
- In-room massages
Weather in Newport
Weather can be a big factor while planning your getaway, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Newport:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 67.28 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 64° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 65° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 39° F at night
Sightseeing in and Around NewportIf you're interested in finding something active to keep you entertained, you'll enjoy Newport for its whale watching and fishing. If getting out in nature is your priority, Don Davis Memorial Park and Nye Beach are worth a visit.
Travelers also enjoy Newport for its: