Visiting Depoe Bay
Travelers to Depoe Bay give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its local tours. You'll find 2053 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast.
Sightseeing and Staying in Depoe Bay
The seaside and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Depoe Bay City Park, Boiler Bay State Wayside, and Rocky Creek State Scenic Viewpoint. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Whale Watching Center and Tradewinds Charters.
In Depoe Bay, you'll find 72 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Whale Cove Inn - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Channel House - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Inn at Arch Rock - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Depoe Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 67.28 inches of rain falls on Depoe Bay each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 40°F