Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Newport, OR from $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Newport Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Newport Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Newport and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 15 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Newport hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Nye Beach Oceanfront Street, Spa, Sauna, Rooftop Deck, Fireplaces, Kid's Loft is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a rooftop terrace and an arcade/game room.
- Pets are welcome at Starfish Point. This condo offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star condo's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at Smuggler`s Cove West. This condo provides guests with a casino and sofa beds.
Planning Your Trip to Newport
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Newport is 67.28 inches
Exploring Newport with Your Pet
Known for its aquarium and seaside, Newport has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Nye Beach and Oregon Coast Aquarium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Oregon Undersea Gardens and Ripley's Believe It or Not. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bowwow Meow.