Consider yourself in a fresh place: you perhaps see yourself walking around the avenues, noticing the monuments or the beautiful environment everywhere around you. Still, South Beach State Park is one draw you've been looking forward to in particular. It's been on your bucket list for years, and right now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Accommodation Near South Beach State Park
Hotels near South Beach State Park
Traveling can often be demanding! When you're pleading for a little bit of nature, soak up the calmness at South Beach State Park.
You'll be glad to learn that it's in Newport, just 55 miles outside of the state capital, Salem.
With 3 places to stay within 0.1 miles, you will be able to stay close to South Beach State Park. Another great idea is Historic Bayfront, 0.5 miles away. It offers 22 hotels to pick from. The Inn at Nye Beach, Elizabeth Street Inn and Nye Beach Condos At Pacific Crest are worth looking into.
The collection of close-by economical hotels is popular with thrifty travelers. Two common choices are the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites NEWPORT, 1 mile away, and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport, found just 1 mile away.
You will definitely enjoy the plush comfort at the Crow's Nest by RedAwning. What's more, you'll only need to travel a quick 0.9 miles to reach this upmarket establishment.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Need a break from your busy schedule? Go outside and relish in the fresh air at Mike Miller County Park.
- Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area is an important area that is under special care.
- Spend some time away from it all and unwind in the serene surrounds of Lost Creek State Park.
- Oregon Coast Aquarium is an educational and entertaining experience for everyone. Combining informational exhibits, fun and an up-close-and-personal view of its fascinating creatures, you'll gain a new admiration for the incredible underwater world.
- Joining a tour of Rogue Ales Microbrewery is a good way to see where beer is brewed.
Expedia's registry of resorts and motels in South Beach supplies everything you need, so you're sure to have locations near South Beach State Park you'll adore. You won't be the only one: South Beach was a relatively beloved place in the past year. Find the inside information you're looking for right here. You'll spend boldly when the moment arrives to make your booking, too: newcomers of all sorts would propose their South Beach hotel to their buddies.
- From big families with children to couples, we offer accommodations that are cozy for all sorts.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent landmark, the staff at hotels around South Beach State Park provide grand service.
- Rooms in South Beach lodging are always neat and clean.
We see your favored site in your future thanks to Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near South Beach State Park.
Learn All About South Beach
You'll still have plenty to see and do in South Beach with South Beach State Park crossed off your schedule.
- South Beach is beginning to make itself known after having been kept secret.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon see South Beach also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Drop in on a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude your exploration.
Arrange your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old sights and wave hi to some all-new scrapbook photos. You won't regret paying a visit to South Beach, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near South Beach State Park from Expedia. Book today!