Picture yourself sauntering through the downtown area of your perfect day off, noticing the lovely world or the buildings all around you. Still, Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park is one feature you're anticipating most of all. For years, it's been an entry on your bucket list, and the moment has come to check it off.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park?
Hotels near Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park
If you need to escape the urban traffic and noise, enjoy the calmness at Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park.
It resides a mere 55 miles from Salem, the capital of the state, in a place called Newport.
You can find 2 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park. You should also think about staying 0.5 miles away, in close-by Historic Bayfront. This destination is worth checking out and offers visitors 22 accommodation options. The Inn at Nye Beach, Elizabeth Street Inn and Nye Beach Condos At Pacific Crest are worth checking out.
If you are traveling frugally, you'll find a few satisfactory accommodation options in the vicinity. The Starfish Point and the Inn at Nye Beach are some places you should consider.
Increase your chances of waking up fresh in the morning by booking a room at one of the upmarket accommodation options, situated only minutes away. Check out the facilities and special offers at the Elizabeth Street Inn and the Little Creek Cove.
You'll notice there's a mix of shops and local eateries, such as Lighthouse Cafe (5117 N Coast Hwy, Newport), in the area surrounding Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park. Close the night with a hearty dinner from Izzy's (5251 Oregon Coast Highway, Newport). This restaurant is in the center of it all, making it an optimal choice.
When you've finished checking out Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Take your camera when you visit Yaquina Head Light House. The beautiful landmark and the surrounding scenery are the perfect subjects for some frame-worthy photographs.
- When you're craving a few swings, head to Agate Beach Golf Course. Grab your favorite clubs and test your game.
- Take the family on a relaxing walk through the fresh air of Devil's Punch Bowl State Park.
- Whether you'd like to knock a ball around, dip your toes in the water or just relax, Nye Beach is the ideal spot.
- Sit on the soft, green grass and watch as the day passes by, run around with the young ones and leisurely lay under the open sky at Don Davis Memorial Park.
Our list of Newport hotels furnishes everything you want, so you'll surely find lodging near Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park you'll love. Newport experienced quite a few guests in the past twelve months, so start searching. Need help making a decision? All the inside info you need we have right here. When reservation time arrives, you can roam with certainty: travelers of all sorts approve of their Newport hotel.
- "Clean, fresh, and waiting to invite you in" is always the goal for Newport hotels.
- The staff at lodging close to Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park go above and beyond which will only enrich your vacation to this lovely feature.
- From big families to singles, we've got rooms that are comfortable for everyone.
As you can see, it's clear why Newport hotels received more visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that. And thanks to Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park, you can stay right nearby.
Newport Intriguing Facts and Figures
With Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park crossed off your schedule, you'll still have more to see and do in Newport.
- Newport hasn't been too prevalent in the tourism books, but is now beginning to be recognized.
- abundant pastimes, you'll see Newport also knows a thing or two about welcoming its visitors.
- Dine on a tasty supper of the local cuisine and discover the perfect boutique to search for keepsakes.
Paying a visit to Newport is always a good idea, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few new group photos!