Visitors to Newton are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, museums, and monuments.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Newton
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 25.1 mi (40.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Newton Theater and Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Additionally, you'll find Lafayette Mill Antiques Center and Sterling Hill Mining Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Newton. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Wooden Duck Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Newton - Our customers like the room size and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Newton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Newton gets about 47.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F