Visiting North Chili
Visitors can enjoy all that North Chili has to offer including the university setting and museums. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Chili
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Roberts Wesleyan College is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Victorian Doll Museum and Chili Doll Hospital to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to North Chili, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- RIT Inn & Conference Center is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the center of North Chili. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Henrietta can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY is located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the heart of North Chili. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Rochester can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Rochester - Henrietta is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from central North Chili. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Henrietta can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
A top sight outside the city is Genesee River's High Falls, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for North Chili
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- North Chili gets about 34.33 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F