Travelers to Greece will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Greece
Genesee River's High Falls is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Grace & Truth Sports Park and Mall at Greece Ridge.
As you plan your vacation to Greece, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 37 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Red Roof Inn Rochester - Henrietta is located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the heart of Greece. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Henrietta can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Henrietta/Rochester Area is 13 mi (21 km) from the center of Greece. This 2-star hotel in Henrietta features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- RIT Inn & Conference Center is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from central Greece. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Henrietta can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Greece
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Greece gets about 34.33 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F