Oceanside Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Oceanside with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 12 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Oceanside hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham San Diego Oceanside is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Ramada by Wyndham Oceanside. This hotel offers a fitness center and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Oceanside
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Oceanside is 12.72 inches
Exploring Oceanside with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Oceanside has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and churches. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base and Oceanside Harbor. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Oceanside Pier. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at LLLReptile & Supply Oceanside, Carlsbad Pet and Feed, or Aquatica Corals and Custom Aquariums.