Think of yourself on your future day off: you probably think you'll be wandering around downtown, taking note of the lovely settings or the monuments all around you. But there's one thing you are prepared for in particular: California Surf Museum. The time has finally arrived to tick it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Near California Surf Museum
Hotels near California Surf Museum
Visiting California Surf Museum is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It's in Oceanside, which is about 60 miles outside of the well-frequented city of Palm Springs.
There are 20 accommodation options within a radius of just 2 miles of California Surf Museum. The Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort is located just 0.1 miles from California Surf Museum. More well-known options are the Southern California Beach Club, 0.3 miles away, and the Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area, 0.9 miles away.
Would you prefer to spend your dollars on experiences? If yes, opt to rest your head at one of the numerous budget accommodation options in the vicinity. The Oceanside Marina Suites and the Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina are two convenient hotel options, that are just 1 mile and 0.4 miles away.
Sometimes, we just prefer something on the luxurious side. Lucky for you, you'll be able to find a large range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. One of the local favorites is the Days Inn Oceanside, a walk of just 0.9 miles away. Another option is the Best Western Oceanside Inn. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Before you head to California Surf Museum, get a caffeine boost at Swami's Cafe (202 North Coast Highway, Oceanside). If that isn't getting the job done, try some of the specials at 333 Pacific (333 North Pacific Street, Oceanside). You'll easily find this prominent establishment only 0.2 miles from California Surf Museum.
Here's a taste of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to California Surf Museum:
- The Pier at Oceanside is a pleasant place to take a wander while enjoying the gorgeous surrounding waters.
- Oceanside Pier is a nice place to take a stroll while admiring the gorgeous water views.
- It's impossible to really immerse yourself in a destination without gaining some insight into its history. A tour of a building rich with local history, Historic buildings, will be helpful in this regard.
- A local icon as well as a place of worship, Mission San Luis Rey de Francia is worth your time, no matter your personal beliefs.
- Those who are keen on boats should take a stroll by Oceanside Harbor.
It's easy to make your way to California Surf Museum by rail since it's just 0.3 miles to Oceanside Transit Center.
Expedia's Oceanside resorts and motels supply all the things you want, so you can be certain to get lodging near California Surf Museum you'll fall in love with. Oceanside was a considerably popular destination last year, so you won't be the only one. When booking time arrives, you can rest assured: travelers of all manner would suggest their Oceanside hotel to an office-mate. All the recommendations and guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- The concierge services at hotels around California Surf Museum will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a stunning landmark.
- Rooms in Oceanside lodging are always fresh and orderly.
- From big reunions to singles, we offer suites that are relaxing for everyone.
Your favored spot awaits thanks to our excellent list of hotels near California Surf Museum.
Interesting Oceanside Facts and Figures
With California Surf Museum checked off your timetable, you'll still have more to see and do in Oceanside.
- Oceanside has been kept secret, but it is beginning to gain in status.
- a full schedule of pastimes, you'll find Oceanside also is on the ball when it comes to hospitality.
- Stroll into a cute boutique to find some fashion items and make a stop for an enticing snack of its native cooking.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and meet more than a few new landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Oceanside, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near California Surf Museum from Expedia. Book today!