Find Hotels Near The Pier at Oceanside, Townsite from $93
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to The Pier at Oceanside
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
The Pier at Oceanside Hotel Guide
Kids, young and old, will delight in a visit to The Pier at Oceanside.
To visit it, step away from the beaten track and head to San Diego County, which is 440 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
Travelers are happy to find out that there are 20 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around The Pier at Oceanside. The Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort is just 0.2 miles from The Pier at Oceanside. More choices are the Southern California Beach Club, 0.3 miles away, and the Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area, 0.9 miles away.
If you're feeling tired from all the sightseeing and are in need of somewhere inexpensive yet comfortable to lay your head, there are numerous budget hotels close by. The Harbor Inn & Suites (0.8 miles away) and the La Quinta Inn San Diego-Oceanside (0.5 miles away) are popular spots to keep in mind.
Look into staying at one of the area's high-end hotels to ensure that you get the most comfortable sleep possible. The Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort and the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa are outstanding establishments.
When you're done at The Pier at Oceanside follow the smell of coffee to Elena's French Crepes Cafe & Peet's Coffee, a nearby cafe where you can put your feet up and plan your next move. If you're after a full meal, savor the local flavors at oceanside pier rubics. Want to cap the night with a tasty spirit? You won't need to travel too far to stumble upon Holme Estate Cellars.
Other Places to Visit near The Pier at OceansideBefore you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- California Surf Museum offers sports enthusiasts the opportunity to revisit moments of sporting glory.
- Oceanside Pier is a nice place to take a walk while admiring the picturesque water views.
- Devote some time to art appreciation at Museum of Art, a popular museum here.
- Discover how the population interacted in times long gone with a trip to Historic buildings.
- An iconic building as well as a place of worship, Mission San Luis Rey de Francia is worthwhile, no matter your religious beliefs.
The nearest rail stop to The Pier at Oceanside is Oceanside, and you’ll be glad to know it's within easy walking distance.