Imagine yourself on your future day: you probably picture yourself ambling through the avenues, noticing the exquisite scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But Old House Museum is one draw you've been especially looking forward to. It has been an item on your bucket list for years, and right now is finally the moment to tick it off.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Old House Museum?
Hotels near Old House Museum
At Old House Museum you can briefly glimpse what life was like in the days of yore.
It is situated in Durban, 330 miles from Pretoria.
Accommodations close to Old House Museum are plentiful. 27 hotels are available within 2 miles. Check out the Hilton Durban, just 1 mile away, the Protea Hotel by Marriott Durban Edward, 1 mile away, or the Coastlands Musgrave Hotel, 2 miles away.
Whether you're after somewhere to settle down for a while or you simply require a bed for a few nights, there are some good economical options in the area. The Royal Hotel is a 0.6 miles commute away and the Albany Hotel is 0.7 miles away.
Vacationers hoping to enjoy a touch of luxury will adore this area's upmarket accommodation options. Be sure to investigate the latest specials at the City Lodge Hotel Durban (1 mile away) or the Road Lodge Durban (0.7 miles away).
Diakonia Centre (20 Diakonia Avenue, Durban Central, Durban) is merely 0.1 miles from Old House Museum, making it a suitable destination for a quick pick-me-up. John Dorys Wilson's Wharf (21, Wilson's Wharf Boatmans Road, Durban) is easy to get to and it serves mouthwatering feasts for locals and tourists from all over.
There are lots of other things going on within close range of Old House Museum:
- For many of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a few hours or more at the mall. Head on over to Wilson's Wharf where you will enjoy checking out its impressive array of retail outlets and food joints.
- Organize a visit to Catalina Theatre if you and your family enjoy seeing plays and other productions.
- Pay a visit to Juma Musjid Mosque and feel a sense of serenity come over you as you learn more about Islamic culture and customs.
- Your vacation itinerary ought to include an exploration of Durban University of Technology, a popular educational institution with a vibrant campus.
- Head to Victoria Street Market and catch a glimpse of the local culture.
Visitors traveling to Old House Museum commonly get there by metro. Berea Station is the nearest station and is just 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's roster of Durban Central Business District rooms has everything you want, so you're sure to get selections near Old House Museum you'll adore. You shouldn't be alone lots of people visit from everywhere on the planet. Need help making a decision? All the inside information you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. When you're ready to reserve your room, you'll rest assured: multiple guests approve of their Durban Central Business District hotel.
- The staff at hotels around Old House Museum exceed all targets, which will only improve your visit to this fine landmark.
- From big families with children to couples, we offer accommodations that are comfy for everyone.
- Rooms in Durban Central Business District accommodation are always fresh and presentable.
We see your favored site in your future with our vast inventory of hotels near Old House Museum.
Alluring Durban Central Business District
When you've conquered Old House Museum, there are still further things to do in Durban Central Business District.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, get educated about the territory's history.
- Take a day to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also notice Durban Central Business District knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, go over all the pastimes near Durban Central Business District.
You won't regret planning a trip to Durban Central Business District, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Old House Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and usher in some awe-inspiring landscapes!