Visitors can enjoy all that Walker has to offer including the sporting events, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 154 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baton Rouge
- The closest major airport is in Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Walker
Places to visit in the larger region include North Park, Cajun Lagoon Water Park, and Tiki Tubing. Additionally, you'll find Juban Crossing and Denham Springs Antique Village in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Regency Park Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Walker
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 60.59 inches of rain falls on Walker each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F