Visitors to Zachary are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffeehouses, and baseball games.
- You'll find 156 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baton Rouge
- The closest major airport is in Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zachary
A couple of favorite places to visit are Copper Mill Golf Club and Port Hudson National Cemetery. Additionally, you'll find Baton Rouge Zoo and Port Hudson State Historic Site in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Zachary
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Zachary gets about 60.59 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F