Visitors can enjoy all that Baker has to offer including the zoo and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 154 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baton Rouge
- The closest major airport is in Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baker
Places to visit in the larger region include Baton Rouge Zoo, Hooper Road Park, and Anna T. Jordan Community Park. In the area, you'll also find Copper Mill Golf Club and Metro Bowl.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Baker
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Baker is 60.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F