Visiting Denham Springs
Visitors to Denham Springs are sure to enjoy the sporting events, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 154 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baton Rouge
- The closest major airport is in Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 12.5 mi (20 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Denham Springs
Families come for attractions such as Kidz Korner Playland, Cajun Lagoon Water Park, and Tiki Tubing. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Denham Springs Antique Village and Juban Crossing. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old City Hall and North Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Denham Springs. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - Denham Springs - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking.
- Candlewood Suites Denham Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Denham Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 60.59 inches of rain falls on Denham Springs each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F